Posts Tagged: ‘Mazes’
In our last episode, we took you on a harrowing journey through the anxiety-haunted halls of mazes.
Now it’s time for a rather different journey. Along the serene path of the labyrinth you’ll find no dead ends, no monsters, no enclosing walls or perplexing choices. Instead there’s only steady movement, steady breath, the peacefulness of your surroundings and complete submission to the winding path set before you.
Walls press in around you.
Twists, turns and dead ends haunt your every decision.
And all the while your hear the echos of an Other stalking through these lifeless halls — some beast, some hybrid, some dire and inexorable force.
The kids got this thing called a Perplexus for Christmas. If you have never seen/heard of this toy, watch the video here. It is the 3D maze in a ball. The kids like it a lot. So David comes up yesterday and asks, “Can we make one ourselves?” I don’t know, so we get on […]
Recent Postings by Category
- Thank You and Best Wishes to Marshall Brain
- Contest – Design a $300 house and win $25,000
- How the Philtrum works – the place under your nose where your face comes together
The Coolest Stuff on the Planet
- Why can a 5 foot 8 inch man dunk a basketball on a 10 foot rim while some people of taller stature can’t?
- What happens to our sun once it runs out of fuel?
- How do we know the age of the universe?
Stuff Mom Never Told You
Stuff to Blow Your Mind
- Blow Your Mind: Slay Your Paper Tigers
- Space Religion: Cao Dai and the 72 Inhabited Exoplanets
- Blow the Mind: Objects of Love
Stuff You Should Know
- “In The Neighborhood” by Jon Stewart Mosman
- “Thanatos” by Christopher Vincola
- “Frame Story” by Adam Pracht
The Stuff of Genius
- Show Notes: Heart-stopping Last Laps of Racing
- Never say Never: Jaguar XJ220 Spotted in the Wild!
- What’s your pick for the 2013 Indianapolis 500 pace car?
- PopStuff Show Notes: Episode 152: Final Episodes
- PopStuff Show Notes: Episode 151: Mailbag!
- PopStuff Show Notes: Episode 150: Barbie!
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
Stuff to Change the World
- Who will own the Arctic?
- Obesity: The New Global Crisis
- Bill Gates Makes For A Pretty Decent Cartoon
Stuff You Missed in History Class
- Missed in History: The Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters
- Missed in History: The Disappearance of Judge Crater
- Missed in History: Maurice Duplessis