Esquire magazine interviewed 10,000 women and uncovered some amazing stuff:
Nearly ten thousand woman shared their politics, finances, sex lives, and knowledge of former college football coaches. The average age was 27.6. Seventy-two percent had at least a college degree. And all of them brought us a little closer to having some idea of what’s going on in their heads.
There are several questions in here where 80% or 90% of women agree. For example:
- 92% of women prefer men with shaved or stubbled faces as opposed to beards.
- 81% of women would prefer to receive a trip as a gift, compared to jewelry or lingerie.
- 72% of women expect the man to open the door for them
- 89% of women would divorce Tiger Woods
- 89% believe in evolution
- 89% support gay marriage
It really is interesting. Clearly it is in men’s interest to shave, remain faithful, open doors, understand evolution and give the gift of a trip.
– How women work
– How Mustaches Don’t Work
– How to trap your cheating spouse using Facebook
– If you want to stay married, be careful with Facebook – Facebook is behind one-fifth of divorces now
– How the Dukan Diet works
– Is it possible to build a mathematical equation for love?
[[[Jump to previous Fun Facts - The biggest Web sites on the Internet]]]