What’s the most effective way of getting rid of mosquitoes? — Gill, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Marshall Brain Answers:
This depends on how many mosquitoes you have, where they are located and what “getting rid of” means. But here are some ideas.
1) If you have one mosquito on your skin, swatting it with your hand might be the most effective way to get rid of it.
2) If “getting rid of” mosquitoes means keeping them away from your skin, then DEET might be the most effective way:
3) If you have an enclosed space, you can hit mosquitoes individually with a laser:
4) If you have a backyard or park with a lot of mosquitoes, then a mosquito magnet might be the best answer:
5) If you have a swimming pool or pond that is breeding mosquitoes, mosquito fish can help:
6) If you have a backyard filled with mosquitoes, you can use a misting system like this:
7) If you have a city filled with mosquitoes, you can spray insecticide fog with a truck:
And so on – there are many ways to get rid of mosquitoes.